Sunday, June 10, 2007

Daring Bakers and cookbook challenges

New blog that's more food related than my other blog, and hopefully will reflect my culinary obsessions instead of just musing on my life and stuff.

Buying an electric car from someone and the daring bakers challenge came up. I'd never heard of it, and was immediately intrigued. What a fabulous idea! And then, after visiting one of their sites, I discovered the weekend cookbook challenge. Even better!

So I'm challenging myself (since I don't want to have to commit to anything) to work through my own cookbooks, one random page at a time. First random page brought up something that takes a couple of days to set up, so I'm conveniently excited, since I've already started the pizza dough proofing for tonight, and am looking forward to the marghareta pizza I'd already planned.

No comments: